Wednesday, March 2, 2011

D.R.U.G.S, My Swagger Has A First Name


Not much has been going on lately. I turned 21 on the 20th, which was uneventful, but that was expected. Ive been trying to motivate myself to get my school business in order. For some reason its so much easier to just sit and watch movies online all day.

Ive been secluding myself from certain friends in Oklahoma. Finding out that your friends are lying about the most ridiculous things is annoying and I really dont have any desire to be around someone who can lie so easily to people they "care about".
In lighter news, Ive adopted a new collie puppy. His name is Whiskey Sixx, after my favorite drink and one of my favorite musicians, Nikki Sixx. He's extremely energetic, its almost like having a child, something i swore I wouldnt do for many many years. This is just reinforcing that vow. But i love him non the less.



I find myself wanting more and more the less and less money I make. I had a shit job in California, but i was making four times as much as i am here in Oklahoma. These wage laws are a FUCKING JOKE. It probably doesnt help that I check the Rebel8, Forever21, and Etsy websites religiously. Here's to being broke. not.

No comments:

Post a Comment